More Who in the movies.....

Losing track of what movies have been reported on, so sorry if this is a
dup......

Saw the add again for the new Adam Sandler movie Anger Management.
Yep, Who music as the trailer.
The scream from WGFA and more.

As a result, my wife and I got into a small discussion on The Who on TV.
Clearly even from her perspective (forced Who fan ;-) The Who dominates ads on
TV.
So, she asked if that was a good thing.

I had to split it into two categories:

Movies:  How can it not be a good thing.  It means there are producers and
directors, who are by trade "experts" in the entertainment industry, who have
such an affinity for the music by The Who, as to use it in their product, also
believing that it will have mass appeal and will bolster their product.
Quite telling.

Selling Products:  Same theory as above, thus a good thing, but then you get
into the "sell out" factor.  Using ones music to sell a product.
So, a bit of a negative there.

Kevin, thinking too much, in VT