2000 Lifehouse Tour?

> Lifehouse '99-00

This is the first time I have heard the 2000 Tour referred to as the Lifehouse Tour.  I believe I saw T-shirts in 2002 which had the Kids are Alright Tour 2000.  The Denver CD I have also doesn't have many more Lifehouse songs than in 2002, if any.

But it is true that The Who have only had one true "farewell" tour, 1982.  In fact, Pete said specifically in NYC and in Boston that they planned to return.  That's not a farewell.  1985 was for Live Aid, 1989 was the Join Together Tour for 20th anniversary of Tommy, 96 Quad.  Didn't they also do a handful of dates in 94 for the 25th anniversary of The Who?  Not sure on this one.  I know Roger did DST in 1994, but wasn't sure if there was actually any Who.

Mc