Re: HummingPolice&I'm One with a new material tour

>Ha, five! Five hundred! How many guitars do you have?

Scott:

I have 4 guitars. 2 acoustic/electric (six and 12 string varieties), 1 new Gibson
SG that I am getting used to and the old acoustic war club that you played
in the parking lot at Camden (funny enough - that's my favorite - for now). The
12 string is always for sale for the right price, because I never seem to play it
much. There you have it.

>That's my Master,and you're welcome.I now have this MASTER put on ONE DVD
>with interactive menu's,chapters,and my credit of MAD RAVING STARK.
>I did not film it of course,as it is Pro shot.But I acquired a Master from
>the source..and I am the one who released it.
>Only a couple of people have the MENU's version,as I just released it not too
>long ago..so I don't know what version you have...the 2 disc Non Menu version
>I released several months ago or the Menu version (Authored).

I err...received it from one of your, er.. distributors.... Yeah that's it!
Seriously though,  thanks for putting this in motion.

>You're a good man Joe. But, we've always known that.
>It's a tough thing to be there at the 'end' for someone. >Emotionally draining. A bit frightening.

Kevin:

Thank you.  I thought about posting this for a while,
because I really don't want the pats on the back.  I
hope to encourage others to offer help where they can.
Sort of a pay-it-forward approach.

>On another "I'm One" theme,...my boy recently turned 1 >year old.
>I put a picture of him up on my office door with a sign >that read "I'm One!"
>No one here (at work) gets the double meaning.
><sigh>

That IS PERFECT!

>>I showed them the Camden boot I have on DVD
>>thanks to this friend I have in New England ;-),

>Awww, despite some of the "shit" I post, we're still friends.
>That's nice.
>;-)

HEY! Watch it! ;-)

Joe in Philly