Updated Wholapalooza II/TKAA Screening Info

Hi folks,

As you may have heard, the NY Film Festival is doing a screening of "The
Kids Are Alright" at the Walter Reade Theater on Saturday, Oct 11 at 11 PM
- the same night as one of our Wholapalooza II events (the excellent cover
band "Who's Next" at Le Bar Bat).  We have worked to adjust our schedule so
Wholapalooza II participants can do both Who's Next and the TKAA screening,
but you have to act fast to get the remaining tickets.  NYFF
patrons/sponsors had first dibs on the tickets, so very few are left.

First up: WHO'S NEXT

Who's Next at Le Bar Bat will now "officially" play starting at 8 PM, until
10:30 PM. For anybody wishing to leave to go see TKAA, they can do so -
anybody who wants to stick around, they will probably do another hour of
music, but Bill Cannell completely understands that most Who freaks will
want to go check out TKAA on the big screen.

Second up: TKAA

The TKAA screenings at New York Film Festival are starting to sell out -
the 8 PM show on Saturday is already sold out. But the good news is that as
of about 1 PM today, there were 75 tickets left for the 11 PM screening. If
everybody acts quickly, that should be enough for any Wholapalooza II
attendees that want to go. The tickets are either in the front of the house
or the back of the house, take your pick. Not optimal seating but it's the
best we can do.

You can purchase a maximum of FOUR tickets.

Tickets are $15.00 plus a $5.50 surcharge. The number to call is
CENTERSTAGE (ticketing) at (212) 721-6500. Call ASAP to get your tickets.
BTW, NY people, there is another screening on Oct. 4 at midnight.

Hope to see you at both events!

Jason

http://mail2web.com/ .