Re: Chicken or the egg........

In a message dated 9/8/2003 10:04:54 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
sschrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I see the equipment smashing more as an angry, sincere, manager-approved
gimmick.  But a gimmick nonetheless.

Have you ever felt that rush of adrenaline that feels so powerful, and
sometimes dangerous?  That is what I imagine it felt like for them to perform their
music and after feeling that adrenaline flow, follow it up with destruction.
That is what I relate it too......not trying to out do the Beatles or anyone
else.

Jo