Why not Unplugged?

Hi,

I was thinking all day about why The Who haven't
put out an unplugged album or concert of some
kind? I think it would be great to hear something
like that. A few years ago The Kinks put out an
unplugged of sorts album called "To The Bone". It
had a mix of live cuts and rarely heard tracks
redone in their own studio in front of a small
invited audience. It even had 2 NEW songs on it.
It was great to hear. What does everyone else
think?

Jeff