Re: KISS and guitar smash vs Who

> > Pete Townshend & Paul Stanley are of the same species.
>
> Not in this, or any other lifetime.
> Go hug your Kiss trash can.

I seem to have struck a chord.  Probably wouldn't be a good time for me to go into
the merits of Triumph, I suppose.

C'mere, KISS trash can.  Give Uncle Scotty a big hug.  Pee yew, you stink!

> Kevin (back to his sick bed.  48hours on his back, without the usual fun
> that sort of statement conjures up) in VT

I wondered where you'd been.  Hope you're feeling better.  Maybe you have Rock &
Roll pneumonia & need to call out......."Dr. Love." (!)

- SCHRADE in Akron

So long as the mother, Ignorance, lives, it is not safe for Science, the offspring, to
divulge the hidden causes of things.
   - Johannes Kepler, 1634