Fonts changed?

I noticed that the fonts are larger and thinner now. Is it that way with
everyone?  It's sometimes hard to tell where a quote ends and a new post begins
because they get put too close together.  I'm just wondering if it's something
with the AOL 9.0 that I downloaded about the time this change occurred.

Jon in Mi.

I wanted to look good and feel good about myself.  Those are qualities that
you get from a pimp that everybody's not really understanding.

Snoop Dogg