Re: Roger vs. Pete

In a message dated 9/1/2003 1:57:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
SicilianMother@xxxxxxx writes:
Why am I even pondering
such things?
Because you are a human being.  One that is still human.  If we don't
seriously consider our own life, purpose, and destiny, we are in denial and are
nothing but accidents.

I like Roger very much and he is a doer that gets things done, but Pete is
the one that gives him something to do that has real meaning.  Pete wants to
know the hidden things of man. The hidden things are the real things.  The rest
is temporary and the clock is ticking.

Good post, Jo.

Keithjmoon70  ;-)