Re: TKAA DVD Review

Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 12:39:24 +0000
From: "Jim M" <petenotped@xxxxxxxxxxx>

The "Who Are You" segment sounds nice & crisp.

I love that segment, too. What other band would go into the studio and record an impromptu version of one of their songs on film for a movie?

Not exactly. It's my understanding that they allowed Stein & crew to come into the studio with them to film the actual recording sessions for the album. That's why some of the musical lines you hear are the same as the studio track and others aren't.

Cheers,
--
Alan
"The campaign in Iraq illustrates the continuing progress of military technology and tactics, but if there is a single overriding lesson it must be this: American military power, especially when buttressed by Britain's, is virtually unchallengeable today. Take us on? Don't try! And that's not hubris, it's just plain fact." -- Wesley Clark