Re: Real Good Looking Boy - a blurred view.

In a message dated 11/25/2003 6:44:02 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Kevin.ONeal@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<"Really?  That's great!"

<His response to being told the name of the song:

<"<chuckling> Ohhhh, no.  Change the title!"

<My response to him:

<Thank you!

<Kevin in VT

I phoned my older brother, who happens to be named Joe <he is a bit crazy
too>, and was my Who mentor in the early days, and I asked him if he heard the
latest Who news.  He hadn't so I first told him Greg Lake was a possibilitity
for their new bassist.  My brother perked up and thought that was a very
interesting (I love when *I*....I mean the *Who* gets approval, I admit it).  Then I
asked the dreaded question:  "What do you think of the title "The good looking
Boy".  His response?  "oh geez, not good"  then "they gotta change that".
nuff said.

Jo :/ <but, getting a good laugh from the posts this morn......I thought it
was just Californian's that called pop "soda">