Re: To hell with what they think.

> When I talk about Pete, which you know I do, my friends and family are
> down right scared shitless to say something against him.  They just
> obediently listen and when I am done, they politely move to another
> subject.  I have trained them well.

Well, I try not to "train" my friends.  We're into theses things called
honesty & shared opinions.

> It keeps occurring to me, that maybe your friends and family *like* to
> see the reaction they get out of you, while you fall all over yourselves
> at even the hint of some Who related controversy.

Of course!  That's the whole "pernt," Edith!  Making fun of Pete.  Watching
us squirm.  Or at the very least, looking to us for reasons & explanations.

Just because *your* friends & family are afraid to state their opinions
to you doesn't mean the rest of the world is operating that way.

Don't blame our friends.  Blame Pete.  *He* initiated all this shit.

- SCHRADE in Akron