Re: Real good looking boy...BAD IDEA

In a message dated 11/17/2003 3:53:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sschrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
*I* become his defender.  And he's not making
it any easier for me.  Or himself, IMO.
That reminds me of when my youngest son was about 5 and while playing with
his truck by the porch he was singing: "We are defenders. We are the free..."
and didn't know I could hear him.

I think this is a classic case of Pete doing whatever he wants to do. He's
never exactly been a people pleaser.  He's an edgy dude and pushes stuff.  It
seems as though he may be so mad at the ones that accused him of such things
that he may have pushed this title even more just to show them that they didn't
affect him artistically, -where no one can control him.

Jon in Mi.