Tech Support

I am profoundly technologically retarded and am having a hell of a time with Windows Movie Player.  When I put clips in the storyboard on the bottom of the screen, the video works fine, but the audio comes out like the Chipmunks when you run the whole "movie."  Each individual clip when you run it has the audio intact.  Anybody run into this problem, or better yet how to fix it?  If you can help and wouldn't mind, please drop me a message offline.  Thanks for the little digression.

Oz