Re: Nuff said

I think it can. In buying the relatively harmless marijuana from a dealer, you are inciting the dealer to distribute other drugs which kill or ruin lives.

Keets:

No, drug dealers aren't in it to "ruin people's lives." Drug dealers distribute for one reason and one reason only: MONEY. Cashola. Mazooma.

> What troubles the system *does* have could be cured
by introducing *more* capitalism -- at base, stop treating skilled

Alan:

Come on, now. Playing money games with people's health is just nauseating. Everyone benefits when more people are well taken care of, diseases caught early...and it costs less overall, too. So every study says...except the ones conducted by Insurance companies.

>It's really a social embarrassment.

Kevin:

It is indeed.

>I'm not crazy!
All I wanted was Pepsi.

If you wanted a Pepsi, you're definitely crazy!

"Coke after coke after coke after coca-cola..."

>Yeah, well, I'm worried about me, The Who fan, too.
I put on Ultimate Collection yesterday while outside working, and turned it off.
I'm just not in a Who mood at this time.

I felt the same way when they went on tour without John. I understand how you feel. Still, I came back...not as strong, not yet.

>So, you're saying that Pete's intent was to 'get off' on what he purchased????

I'm still laughing because he broke his own "truce" yet another time! What a maroon.

>Nice to see that you just like flaming for no reason.

(translation) "You got me."

> control themselves. I haven't asked Paul to do anything.

That's SUCH a lie! I know personally he has, at least at some points in the history of this list.

>hippie shit?" We can answer: It was destroyed by the conservative reaction...

Tom:

Who saw an opportunity to "cash in" on said fear and have done so, disgustingly. I think too Psychderelict speaks of the people buying into such fantasies...and true to form, this seems to be what has happened in America. Pete is the genius here.

>I was silent about this so-called censorship, but I was kind of

You're wasting your time talking to Mr. Censor. He knows no world but his own...and if you go to his website, you will see what a sick twisted place that is. Let me put it this way: a 3-D pipeline is not his primary "pipeline" interest.

Cheers             ML
Check out my "3-D" movie, coming soon, called
      SW Episode III: The Wrath Of Jar-Jar