Woke up Free but Branded by his Fans Too?

>From: "L. Bird"
>Subject: Re: Woke up Free but Branded by his Fans Too?
>
>I haven't actually analyzed the reasoning on this, but according to ads on
TV, the harm done by drugs isn't that indirect. I can see it, too--that
drugs contribute to >prostitution and other degrading activity. I'd agree to
a point that encouraging the drug trade contributes to child abuse and child
molestation.

Oh, I see Lela, now you're taking your education from the Republican
anti-drug campaign that's hit the airwaves.

Yeah, the two college kids that were recently busted for hiking their
home-grown dope down from Canada to sell at the University of Vermont were
contributing to child abuse and child molestation.
Right.
Get a grip, and get real.

We're not talking about crack here.
The last statistic I saw was that 80-90% of all pot in this country is grown
by private citizens and distributed within small networks.

This whole argument is stupid, and totally irrelevant to what Pete did.

It...........is........a........rationalization.
Wake up and face the reality that Pete is fucked, and in the process he has
fucked The Who.  And, that he's not even sorry for directly sending money to
an organization that rapes babies.

If I'm wrong about the above, someone.....I'm begging you......prove it to
me.
I'm begging to be proven wrong.

Kevin in VT