Isn't it always an attorney that messes it all up.

The following is from The Smoking Gun web site:

>So easy, in fact, that Townshend, 57, wrote that he accidentally discovered a
photo of a two-year-old boy being raped when he typed the words "Russia,"
>"orphanages," and "boys" into a search engine. Townshend claimed that he
reached for his telephone and "intended to call the police and take them
through the >process I had stumbled upon--and bring the pornographers involved
to [jail]," but that he decided not to contact authorities after discussing
the issue with an >attorney.

The above referenced "attorney" should be shot (at worst), or fired (at
best).
Had Pete followed his instinct and called the Police, none of this would have
happened.

It still begs the question, ..........why go back?

Kevin in VT