Re: A Question

> I always thought Keith was poking at Roger by simply saying "*we're*,
> not together", and thus scooching to his left, away from Roger.  Then,
> he gets John to scooch the other way, away from Roger too.  Right?

No, that's a different part of the interview.  That's when Pete is ex-
plaining that he gets more money 'cause he writes the songs, & Moon &
the others scooch away from him.  Then Moon scooches back to Pete ("We
go for him.") & Daltrey, I believe, calls Moon a scab!

I'm just looking for two words.  Russell Harty says, "Let's bring our-
selves together.  You've been together as a group for ten years.  A de-
cade.  You haven't yet decayed.  Apart from the Rolling Stones you're
the longest surviving together group, are you not?"

Moon immediately says,"(Blank) (blank), not together."  It's two words.
Or maybe one word with two syllables.  Like I said, it seems to get a
big laugh from the audience (unless there was a film edit made right after
Moon's comment).

- SCHRADE in Akron