Re: moving along

Jo - As a relatively new member of this list and one
who mostly lurks, I wasn't going to respond to your
post.  But as more replies come in, I've decided to
jump in too.

I wanted to let you know that I always enjoy reading
our posts.  I appreciate your comments & honesty.  You
provide valuable insight on many subjects, Who related
or not.

I hope that you won't let one person's opinion spoil
the friendships that you have here or to take you away
from a precious outlet for your Who
feelings/knowledge.

Carly

http://platinum.yahoo.com