keets to the rescue... Roger's lyrics

In a message dated 3/20/2003 2:16:54 AM Eastern Standard Time, TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Just quit worrying about it and join the Roger discussion, okay?  Got an
> opinion?
>

> keets

I will not refer to Mark as that, because it would be considered name-calling and I will get duly rebuked for it later (heh).  I am desperately trying to end this, but K and M keep referencing me.  I encourage them to save their insults for private e-mails, and I will not get offended and waste list space discussing them.

As for Roger, I weighed in earlier.  Even if there is a double meaning to "sight for sore eyes" intended by Roger, the cliche is unambiguous in its meaning.  It sounds good and flows with the music well, and is catchy, so I don't mind it.  He could have just used it because it rhymes with "teen."

Mc