Re:

In a message dated 3/20/2003 6:25:52 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Patrick.Osborn@UCHSC.edu writes:

> There is a better perspective instead.......Johanna,

Dear Patrick,

I think you and I are in agreement.

Although I am no longer married, I was married to a Marine with a very small
child and one on the way and lived on a military base during Gulf War I, so I
feel I can speak from experience what the families go through while their
family member is in harms way.  So, from that perspective, I also know from
experience.

Again, I was basically trying to get the same point across as you did... :)

Sincerely,
Johanna