I Can See for Miles

I was just revisiting the list of Encore CDs again and I noticed that the
first Mansfield show is the only one that includes ICSFM.  Coinicdentally, I
was going to comment here the other day that there seem to be very few
examples of this song performed live.  In fact, the only official release I'm
aware of is on "Join Together".  I think it's about the best tract on that
album, but would love to have a more "authentic" live version, with Pete
playing lead.  So....

..I hate to bring all this up again, but 1) how is the vocal mix on Mansfield
I? It's earlier in the tour, hence was released later and should have more
prominent vocals, if I understood all of that. 2) More importantly, is the
recording plagued by those popping noises from the bass?  3) Can anyone
comment on the performance of the song itself.  Seems like they might have
only played it at this one show for a reason.

I don't think I've heard anyone mention this show at all.  I suppose the
Mansfield II show got more attention because it was their last US show on the
tour, whereas the first one was just another show in an unremarkable venue.

Thanks a lot,
Jim M