credibility of Watts

> Watts' credibility has never been questioned by the
> *educated rock
> audience.*

Excuse me, AEB, but exactly where did I question his credibility.  I believe I described Watts as "exceptional."  I also defend my opinion that Keith Richards on guitar and Mick Jagger as frontman/lead singer are and were, ALL things considered, better at what they did and do than Watts.  I include much more than pure skill in my conclusion.  Nothing I write was absurd, just not exactly in agreement with you (which in your mind, I suppose, qualifies as absurdity).

Mc