Re: my "theory"

I think that the media are actually jealous of townshend and the who. and it dates back to that fateful night, 10/20/01, when they stole the show at the CFNYC. their "old guys can't rock" thing was thrown outta the window and they hated that. so, since townshend was arrested for "supposedly" possessing child porn, they finally found their perfect target. "he's getting away with it". I rest my case. : )
This was just the latest in a long string of similar punkish annoyances. Don't worry. Evenually Pete will get back at them. ;)

keets