Torque advance CD available

Hello all,

The following just went up on the Entwistle site:

TORQUE ADVANCED RELEASE

This CD features six songs from the upcoming release by Torque. Bitsa Talent, Inc has chosen to make this advance copy available as a result of several requests by fans and the band's desire to share the music with the public. Torque backed up John Entwistle on "Here Comes The Sun" on the Koch release of "Songs From The Material World" a tribute to George Harrison. The band includes Steve Luongo & Chris Clark from the John Entwistle Band, Mark Hitt who was the only outside writer for the John Entwistle Band and Mark Clarke from Billy Squier/Mountain. The CD contains the track "Take Me" which Luongo intended to complete with Entwistle. Steve Luongo said "John had heard my basic track and wanted finish it. Sadly Mark Hitt and I finished it on our own."

http://www.johnentwistle.com/merch/newmerch.html#Torque

Cheers,
--
Alan