buying Hussein time

> Buying Hussein more time to do what?  Fill sand bags?  We're talking about
> finding a way to avoid a war that will kill thousands of
> people Alan.
> Isn't that "moral"?  Isn't that the noble thing to do?

Jesus, Kevin.  Is it so unbelieveable that he is getting more time to better hide the munitions which could wreak the most terror and do the most damage.  He knows the Scuds and Al Samoud 2s are worthless against the U.S. military, but hangs onto the weapons most difficult to defend, namely bio and chemical.  He has had five months (and 12 years) to prove he has destroyed them.  So where are they or the proof of their destruction.  It's like a teacher taking an F student's word that he really did his term paper but forgot it on his desk at home.  Should the teacher keep giving extensions on its due date?

Mc