Re: Pete to infinity

>>STILL! The topic that won't go away, one of the most
distasteful I've ever seen on this list.<<

Well, I've been thinking about this and I'm going to
lay off. I apologize for my remarks about Pete's last
two diary entries and "what they mean." Sure this is
unfolding before us and we're reacting - but is it my
place to dissect and judge and argue?  I'm reminded
that the affirmative answer is doubtful.

Pete has gone through a horrid year and, without
minimizing any one else's trauma, he's been hurt.
Seen that way it's not suprising that he might speak
in anger or resentfully.  Who am I to tell him to
process his hurt differently or sooner or with more
humility? or to speculate "what if" "how many times"
"is he or isn't he" "why doesn't he apologize on my
time schedule"?  I've got my own program to work; I
can't work his for him.

Pete is a decent man.  He spoke the truth to power.
He was true to his word.  He knows how to touch my
heart.  I'm with him.

Ken

=====
.