Re: C'mon, give me good water; Pete to infinity

> Since we're at each other's throats over "the Pete situation,"

Scott:

STILL! The topic that won't go away, one of the most distasteful I've ever seen on this list.

>Come on Mark, you've been saying this since January.

Kevin:

Yep, and here we are six months later having gained no ground in any direction, and discussing little else. I applaude Scott for coming up with these games, and the others for introducing a different topic from time to time, but if you look at the body of the list it's mostly about how Pete was right, Pete was wrong, it doesn't matter either way, blah blah blah.

Bottom line: Pete wasn't guilty. I never thought for a second he was. As for the rest, to quote Jimmy: "I'm not bothered, am I?"

> Sometimes, it's alive, because it's breathing.

That doesn't change the fact that we are giving it CPR.

Cheers             ML
      An American loses his or her job every 30 seconds
          under Bush, 2.8 million jobs lost so far.