Re: Karma and sin

	>Subject: Re: Karma and sin
	>From: "L. Bird"
>
>Doesn't this cover it?
<snip>
>I accept that I was wrong to access this site, and that by doing so, I broke the law, and I have >accepted the caution that the police have given me."

No, it really doesn't, when you continually then post web diaries (some were apparently dreams) stating your anger at the police, and then remaining silent on the whole thing.  I don't hear any acceptance from Pete at the moment.
If the "branding" was part of the caution "deal", then live with it and stop complaining about it.  Stop blaming those around you for your predicament.

>We don't know the facts on this. There might be something in his agreement for the caution that >prevents his working with anti-child porn organizations--it would seem like taking chances >legally.
Purely speculation, and in my mind doubtful.
If that were the case, then I would imagine we wouldn't have seen the last diary entry where Pete is telling us he is imposing a self-silence for fear of saying the wrong thing and getting in further trouble.
>Also, he can't be sure these organizations want to work with him. We'll have to see if any of >them issue invitations.>

The response I got from PS1 stated that they would do anything to help Pete.  Doesn't sound like an organization that would balk at using his celebrity to further their cause.  But, again, it's Pete imposing the silence.

keets