Re: agree and disagree

In a message dated 6/18/2003 9:13:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Sroundtable@aol.com writes:

> they (Roger and Pete) are what give the band it's "Who"ness.

I retract this statement; at least in how it was taken.  What I should have
said is "attitude." I equate Whoness with attitude, not generally what John and
Keith are known for contributing, so that is where I was coming from with
that.

There would have been no Who whatsoever without John and Keith.  I hold that
Keith was the one who ignited Pete and Roger to begin with.  He brought out
what was in them and they had the stamina to make it come hell or high water.
They're still here.
John was a genius musician with a negative slant on life and literally
partied himself to death. How's that for a sweeping generalization?

Jon in Mi.