Re: alt.music lists

Dear Lela,

I am very interested in getting more names on the petition and doing anything
and everything possible to get the word out.  If you send me details on how
to do it, I will do it.  Also, I have friends and family who would be willing
to help too.  What would be an easy way and the most effective email these
friends and family <who aren't hard core fans but would do so to help me to
support my guy> so they can click, click and click and be able to add their names.

Thanks.  This whole petition has been on my mind alot and I want to do
whatever I can.

Thanks.
Johanna