Re: alt.music lists

It's very easy. Just send an email to Offsor@aol.com with a name and location and some message of support or a request to remove Pete's name from the list.

I'm not sure what they want as far as identification goes, but I think first name and last initial would be sufficient if someone is worried about privacy. Thanks for the help. :)

keets

I am very interested in getting more names on the petition and doing anything
and everything possible to get the word out. If you send me details on how
to do it, I will do it. Also, I have friends and family who would be willing
to help too. What would be an easy way and the most effective email these
friends and family <who aren't hard core fans but would do so to help me to
support my guy> so they can click, click and click and be able to add their names.

Thanks. This whole petition has been on my mind alot and I want to do
whatever I can.

Thanks.
Johanna