Re: Pete's Yoko/Linda

This may border on sexist but....what's the deal with girlfriends of musi-
cians who want to be involved in creating music with their boyfriends?
Why does that seem so......tacky?  Or is it just me?  For a moment?

Well, they're both musicians. What else can they do together?

Wait. Don't answer that. :)

Actually, when I read the posting, I thought what a lucky gal Rachael is. Most struggling musicians and songwriters would kill to have these people perform on their recordings, but likely they're just her circle of friends.

keets