Pete's Yoko/Linda

	>From: "Schrade, Scott"
	>Subject: Pete's Yoko/Linda
>
>Re: Rachel Fuller
>
>Kevin, wasn't she onstage with Pete at his Day In the Garden (?) solo show?

Pete did have a woman stage right doing mostly vocals (A Day In the Garden; Woodstock reunion at original site of Max Yazgurs farm - 8/98), but also playing some guitar.  She was hot!  Tallish blonde with a booming voice, and energy to spare.
I remember us all making comments about how she seemed to really get into the music.
I have a photo I took from like the 2nd row of Pete stomping to a slashing chord, and the woman banging a tambourine above her head, with an almost anguished 'fuck-you-up' expression.  She was *way* into it.

But, if she was Pete's girlfriend, it's the first I've heard of it.
I didn't think he split from Karen until a year or so later.
I don't really follow that stuff much.

>This may border on sexist but....what's the deal with girlfriends of musi-
>cians who want to be involved in creating music with their boyfriends?
>Why does that seem so......tacky?  Or is it just me?  For a moment?

A little 'snicker-y', but, maybe it is just you.  For a moment.  ;-)
I hear ya, but hell, HE'S GETTIN' SOME!

Kevin in VT