Re: Tour news (RUMORS! :-)

>From: "william sturm" <hapijac@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: Tour news
>
>They were known to play songs on stage first so it seems they are going to get
>rehearsed on stage,if not the new songs at least to knock the rust off...msg
>here I come!! lol

Yep, that indeed could be the case.
I dunno, it just seems too tight.  We're already into end of July, and the **RUMOR** is that there will be a complete tour of Euro. and *then* into the studio in October.  OH, and don't forget two shows at MSG?
Do I have that right?
Or was it 2 shows at MSG, then studio, and *then* tour Europe.

Needless to say, I'm pessimistic about it all.  Time will tell.

To me, the most interesting question is who are Pete and Rog going to choose for Bass, now that they have time to really pick whomever they want.
Pino knows the material.........
But.....

Kevin in VT