For what its worth...

>The same people that howl over what they perceive as a whine are they
themselves
>the VERY FIRST to whine when they think someone has "insulted" THEM
>(however far they have to stretch the meaning).

There is a major distinction between "howling" over a personal insult
directed at an individual in defense of one's self, and perpetuating a
soap opera that should have been canceled seasons ago.  Someday, you
might be able to understand the difference if you're lucky enough, and
you will be better for it.  But if ever there was a person who knows
about whining, that would be you pal, so I respectfully acquiesce to
your experience.  And incidentally, WE writers, (God I loved that one)
are simply a lot smarter than the rest of the slag, as you know.  We
don't have to "stretch the meaning", it stretches itself, with a little
help from its friends.

Remember, when people congregate on an opinionated list like this,
arguments and disagreements will crop up.  It's to be expected AND
accepted.  However, this soap opera regarding Jeff, aka All My Chumps,
has been unleashed in full view of us listers who aren't involved in it.
By that token, it is open to scrutiny and you have no right to denounce
another lister's desire to comment on it.  Your comment above proves
what many of us have already known - some people, however open to
scrutiny they might be, think themselves on a higher level and therefore
exempt from scrutiny.  Which is, of course, a load of bullshit.  Think
about it.

VERY FIRST TO WHINE in Colorado