Re: Group interaction

>From: "L. Bird"
>Subject: Re: Group interaction
>
>But why did Jeff attack the three of you? I thought he was only angry with
Mark.

Why don't you ask Jeff?  You've been here.  You've apparently been involved.
Do I *need* to go pull Jeff's last post from months ago and post it again?
Jeff was angry at Mark.  Then turned his anger at me the day he left.  He
couldn't deal with me telling him (when he asked) I thought it was him
bulling Mark, not the other way around (hey, the truth hurts).  Why he's
angry at Scott, I don't know or care.  I'd say it's a guilty by association
thing.

Let me ask you......
How does this concern you again?
You say you're friends with both me and Jeff.  See, when Jeff and Mark were
fighting, I STAYED OUT OF IT.
That's what a friend does when two other friends are fighting.

>I'm complaining about the crap that appearing on the list about Jeff.

There was no "crap appearing on the list" until Jeff came and launched a
troll-like attack.
It's strange, you rail on Mark and me, yet say not one thing to Jeff who
*STARTED* the whole fucking thing.
We were gleefully playing Who games until Jeff farted all over the list
again.
Deal with it.

>It applies to anybody who's writing it, and I thought your particular post
amounted to a threat.

Like I wrote, I don't give a shit what you thought.  It's none of your
business, and you're not the list moderator.  Take your Den Mother cap and
stick it somewhere.

>Why do you feel it's appropriate to threaten Jeff on the list? Or do you
feel that your post wasn't a threat?

Again, (and again, and again), it's wasn't a threat, it was a promise.  I
let Jeff know exactly what I would do if he continued to smear the list with
private information about me (not that I have *anything* to hide at this
point).  Or, do you recommend that I just sit tight and wait for him to
strike again?
Did I post something about Jeff to cause him to return to igtc?  Did I even
post anything knowing he had returned?  Did I make an inflammatory remark ab
out Jeff?  Did I jump on Relayers out of the blue and call his behavior
scary, and site specific examples, and then make comments like "Pete's not
your Daddy"?  Did I even go to Relayers when I knew he was posting
derogatory things about Scott and me and our feelings about this whole
Pete - Pead. mess (and still does)?
The answers, because you seem to want to forget about all of this are:  No,
no, no, no, and no.

>Hey, didn't you way you were loyal and liked to run in packs? ;)

No, *you* said I like to run in packs!  Jesus!
I'm very loyal to friends.  That doesn't mean I kiss their ass or lose my
identity or blindly follow them over cliffs.  And, Jeff had that loyalty
too.  We were friends even during his battle with Mark, even when Jeff
brought it to the list, we were still friends.  At Boston II we were still
very much friends.  When he wrote me to tell me how mad he was at Mark, I,
as a friend, gave Jeff my honest perspective.  He couldn't deal.  It didn't
fit into his world.
What, was I supposed to lie??

>Sports teams are gangs, fall into a natural hierarchical organization
pattern and act as a group toward a common >objective.

Yes. And that's what I've said.  I've played on NCAA teams.

>I know one when I see one.

You mean it takes one to know one??
Let's not forget who the two people were that were conspiring against Mc
("the turd in the igtc bowl").  Uh huh.  You and Jeff.  I'll bet you *still*
think Mc is Jon Rhein.

You are directly accusing me, Mark, and Scott, of coordinating an attack of
some sort on Jeff and acting as one, and of having a hierarchy.
You are wrong, and a plain old dingbat for suggesting it.
You're actually getting a bit creepy here.
But hey, I at least give you credit for being big enough and mature enough
to now come out and say it directly instead of your little insinuations.
And really, you *still* can't just come out and say it.  You *still* are
playing games.
What I don't understand, is if in your mind we are a gang acting as one with
a common goal, then why is it you're being all nicey-nice to Mark, and only
criticizing *me* for this "gang" that includes others?
Just to be clear, I don't care what your answer is.
I really don't.

>Ignoring what things?

I was talking about you and Fang.  Try and keep up if you want to continue
to involve yourself.

>If you didn't notice, I have a tendency to step up and say things I think
need to be said. I'm sorry >I wasn't on the list >when the original fight
was occurring, or I'd have said things then as well.

NOT EVEN CLOSE!

You don't have a tendency to step up at all.  It seems only where Jeff is
concerned that you involve yourself.  You usually just ignore and cower, and
then are forced to live in fear when out in the real world.  Is it Keets
today?  Or is it Lela?  Or is it P.keets?  Or Pk?  Or is it leb905?   Sorry,
I have trouble keeping track.  You're a slippery sucker.  Ducking and
dodging.
I'd say you are the pot calling the kettle black.  You're obviously acting
in coordination with Jeff here.
Otherwise, why bother?
This isn't about you.  Doesn't concern you.  Has nothing the fuck to do with
you.  Shouldn't be on the list.  Should never have been brought here.
Shouldn't have been raised again.
AND, was over until you decided almost a week later to raise the stink from
the dead!  FOR FUCKS SAKE!

*YOU*, and you alone have kept this going, and have also involved O&S to the
point where one of the most even tempered and kind people, Jason Hare, was
forced to come out of lurkville to complain about you.
ABOUT YOU!

So don't give me this shit of "do I have to end my friendship with Jeff to
stay friends with me".  It's a load of crap.  You've obviously already felt
the need to make a choice.  You did that on your own.  No one asked
*anything* of you, or even cared.  No one has even spoken to you about Jeff.
I wonder if Jeff gives you the same leeway and consideration?
Too much ego Keets.  Really, take a look in the mirror.

>Threatening someone on a public list isn't safe for you, Kevin. What if
some unknown assailant knocks Jeff off tomorrow? >When the police start
asking around, they find out he's been threatened by some guy on the
Internet and there's your post >in the archives, preserved indellibly for
the DA to bring as evidence.

Ok.
I've had enough of you.
You're now taking a statement of "stop posting personal things about me, or
I'll post a bunch about you" and twisting it in your twisted mind that it
somehow is a threat to his personal being.
Sorry Keets, but your acting like a fool.
You're acting exactly like Jeff.
The similarities are scary.
Byrds of a feather, indeed.
Get a grip.

>I'm through with it. I'm off their list and fairly uninterested in what
they're doing. That ended the conflict. However, I >still know how they're
organized.

You're obviously *not* through with it, or you wouldn't have brought it up.
And, you're "fairly" *obsessed* with what "they're" doing.  You feel so
important that you were/are the center of their interest even though "they"
had you in "their" E-mail filter so as to not even acknowledge you!  HELLO!
"They" wanted nothing more then for you to be out of "their" world!  "They"
were running from you!  Trying to escape you!  But you wouldn't let them.
See, I'm like a direct punch.  Over and done with.  You're like the Chinese
water drip torture.
You're living in a dream world full of evil goblins and conspiracies.
Must suck to be so afraid.

>Two don't quite make a gang. There's not enough hierarchy.

You think about this way too much.  That's obvious.

>Because I like you, I'll refrain from inflammatory smartass remarks. ;)

More BS.  I don't think you like me at all.  Nor do I care anymore.
I really don't like *you* at the moment.
You're inflammatory.  You're a budinski.  You're insulting.  You're
paranoid.  And you don't know what your talking about here.
Your kind of thinking (paranoid and conspiracy minded) will ruin list
enjoyment for all.  I truly hope that others don't see things the way you
elect to see them.
It's like your own personal entertainment.  Like your living in Miami Vice
or something.  This is your life.
You can be a very kind and likeable person Lela, but your view of the world,
and particularly of the lists and peoples relationships is disturbing.

I'm done participating in it.

Paul has asked you to stop.
Listen to him.

Kevin in VT