Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V10 #42

Mark, re:

<< Are you sure Mike's isn't just another EMail address for Mc?>>

Hmmm.  We both make statements that suggest that there are both liberals and
conservatives who sometimes have valid points of view and that makes us the
same person?  Is that really such a far-fetched idea?

<< (I also find it interesting that Neal Boortz, a Libertarian, is too
conservative for you...)

>Did I mention Boortz? No? Then why did you? >>

I thought you were refering to him here:

<< Just proves my point once again about the conservative perception of Pete,
doesn't it? Then again, anyone who believes anything Rush says is stupid
beyond help on this plane of existance. Ditto Mike Savage, Bob Brinker, Ken
Hamlin, Neil Bort, Mike Gallagher, etc. etc.>>

If "Neil Bort" and "Neal Boortz" are two different people, I apologize.

<<Now I'd appreciate it if you (and the others) would let me alone about
politics.>>

Agreed, but it does seem that you are usually the one to bring it up first.
You even go so far as to incorporate it into your e-mail address and
signature line.  I assume you do this to invite debate (?)

By the way, were you backstage at The Who show in Houston in 2000?

Toodles,
Mike