Re: connections - no porno

> > Stephen King has stated more than one time that he is VERY fond
> > of Pete and The Who->'s music.
>
> More than this - specific 'event' or reference to the Who somewhere...

I'm not sure about the Stephen King connection but it got me thinking.
I remember reading a Charles Bukowski short story in which he's driving
down a road & a car full of jocks starts fucking with him - swerving
towards him, yelling shit out the windows.

Bukowski says something to the effect of, "A bumper sticker on the back
of their car told me I should like The Who.  I HATE THE WHO!  FUCK THE
WHO."

Gave me quite a chuckle when I read it.

- SCHRADE in Akron