Re: What is child porn? and having some fun.

> > I was well-stacked at 12, but not as large as I eventually became!
>
> ......Should I?  Naaww, I'll let Scott handle this one.

Thanks, Jon.  I'll take over from here.

Now, Anna, perhaps you & I should meet somewhere to discuss this matter
further.  You raised some very interesting points.  In fact, you raised
more than that.

Obviously, you have some colossal ideas & some uniquely big opinions which
I'd love to grapple with.  I'll be honest - I have an enormous Who col-
lection.  It's massive.  Under my tutelage, & with the help of my gigan-
tic Who collection, I believe we could unleash & expose those beautifully
well-rounded opinions of yours.

Email me personally if you're interested.  Now, if you'll excuse me, I
must visit the bathroom.

- SCHRADE in Akron