Re: ::sighs::

In a message dated 1/21/2003 5:16:32 PM Pacific Standard Time,
JOELTLE515@aol.com writes:

> am I the only positive who fan on this list?
>
> Nope, there are a few of us.  Again, I it could be worse.

It could be worse for Pete if:

1.  He actually was a pedophile.

2.  He hadn't written "A Different Bomb"

3.  He didn't have the kind of fans that will work until exhausted trying  to
get the truth out.

4.  He did not have the respect from his peers that he does.

5.  He was abusing drugs/alcohol which would effect his credibility.

6.  He could not have just come off a hugely successful tour that is
     fresh in millions of peoples minds.

7.  He hadn't campaigned in the past and recently for a solution to end
child abuse and child pornography on the internet.

I am sure there are more, but that is just from the top of my mind.

I believe that Pete will eventually be fine.  There will always be some mean
people who will make something out of nothing.  But, I think that all things
happen for a reason, and the outcome of this well end up being positive for
Pete and for us fans.

Jo