::sighs::

am I the only positive who fan on this list?  the cops ain't gonna find
ANYthing on pete's computer. got that?! nothing!      as for his "reputation
being tarnished", to the average who fan, he'll still be the old pete we know
and love and it was stupid for him to be arrested over something he didn't
do. to everyone else, yes, possibly his reputation has been tarnished, cause
ikf you're not a fan, you don't know the background or anything else and are
pretty ignorant to the "who fan circle".        as for Leno, wasn't he the
same one that told roger when he was on with nanci griffin and the chieftains
that he saw the who at the boston tea party in 69 i believe it was?  I think
the reason why he's the only one making jokes about pete on late night TV is
because pete has never appeared on leno's show but has been on the others,
except for kilborn's (personally, I don't blame pete for not appearing on
kilborn. don't really like the show and very few BIG stars appear on there)
         this is my story and i'm stickin to it.  ; )