Fwd: survey on Pete

--- In Relayers@yahoogroups.com, sdwho@A... wrote:
Searching for WILZ's competitors, I came across a site for WFOX, a
classic rock station from nearby (to Saginaw) Flint, Michigan.  The
station has a link to a story about Pete that includes a survey, the
results of which will be posted on January 22.  In order to vote, you
have to leave a comment (in addition to casting your vote).  If you
choose to participate, try to be thoughtful rather than mindlessly
profane in your comments. They're gonna publish excerpts and it would
be better if we don't look like a bunch of lunatics.

Also, check carefully before you hit send to make sure your "vote" is
correctly cast. The default mechanism changes the vote to "wait and
see" if you have to hit your "back" key at some point.

The link is:

http://www.rockdaily.com/rd_special/1,1170,WRSR,00.html

Seth -- who really really really needs to work today
--- End forwarded message ---