"stumbling" accross child porn

In a message dated 1/15/2003 11:38:26 AM Eastern Standard Time, TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Stern read a few quotes concerning Pete finding the first "image"
> of child porn.  Howard thought the story was questionable be-
> cause he had never encountered such graphic images while surfing
> on the net.  I must admit, I haven't either.
>
> Pete was derided for saying in the piece that even mildly
> curious
> might stumble across such pictures.

Here is a real life thing that happened to me on the internet.  I was trying to get the schedule for my AAU (Amateur Athletic Union) basketball team's schedule in the National Tournamnet to take place in Indianapolis.  I had forgotten that the web address was www.AAU.org, and I used www.AAU.com and got nothing.  I then tried amateurathleticunion.com and up came a gay porn site featuring "teen jocks."  True, it wasn't true child porn, but I stumbled upon it nonetheless, so it isn't that far-fetched that Pete and his son happened upon a child porn site.

mc