Fwd: [SupportForPeteTownsend] PLEASE post ALL INFO in the witch h unt site and...

> Last night after watching CNN-Connie Chung and then the spin report
> of FOX-Orielly it occurred to me that Pete knew this would happen. He
> knows how famous he is. He has been an icon since the 60's.... He
> knew that his credit card would be noticed and that he would have to
> anwer for it.
> ....and then the thought occured to me that he put himself out there
> to be sensationalized as it has been. (Im a SENSATION>>>?)

I've heard of putting a good spin on something but the above rant is a
complete load of bullshit.

And where did that subject header come from?  Townshend's name isn't even
spelled correctly.

That's all we need - a bunch of idiots coming to Pete's defense.

- SCHRADE in Akron