Fwd: [SupportForPeteTownsend] PLEASE post ALL INFO in the witch hunt site and...

To: SupportForPeteTownsend@yahoogroups.com
From: "Kristen <bleedingheartartist@yahoo.com>"
  <bleedingheartartist@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 18:22:44 -0000
Subject: [SupportForPeteTownsend] PLEASE post ALL INFO in the witch hunt
  site and use this for supportive words

Please use this site as support for Pete.
Thoughts, encouragement, like it says SUPPORT FOR Pete.

Use the other site
Townshend Witch Hunt </A>for all CURRENT info.
BTW- I am loading a htm file for the Witch Hunts LINKS section-
please send the htm file to as many people that you can.

thanks.

GREAT JOB YOU GUYS!.  The latest Ive heard is that many are
retracking some of their reports.  And due to THe Who fans, The New
York TImes has read A Different Bomb and it seems that Pete is
getting some benefit of the doubt......

Last night after watching CNN-Connie Chung and then the spin report
of FOX-Orielly it occurred to me that Pete knew this would happen. He
knows how famous he is. He has been an icon since the 60's.... He
knew that his credit card would be noticed and that he would have to
anwer for it.  My friend and I were talking about how Pete is and how
he really wears his heart on his sleeve.  He has always been such an
artist, how could he do this.....?<BR>
 and then the thought occured to me that he put himself out there to
be sensationalized as it has been. (Im a SENSATION>>>?)

If anything this has really put a HUGE SPOTLIGHT on the issue, and
quite a few others.....
Pete has always known for being extreme.  From breaking instruments
to his outspoken attitude.   It really makes me wonder.  After
reading A Different Bomb repeatedly, and really thinking of him as an
artist not just a musician.   This has become quite a spectacle.
Part of me cant help but wonder if Pete created this "sensation" on
purpose.-  interesting thought tho, even if your not a wHo fan, it
should be considered.
<P>
It all gets carried on the RELAY~~~~~~~~
Kristen

The Sea Refuses No River