The Press

The press reports I've been reading so far have been pretty balanced.
I'm mostly getting my news off of the web.

All stories are mentioning that Pete has been released, has not been
charged, & has been "researching" child porn for an "autobiography."

The one radio spot I heard even mentioned the autobiography.

Now, ABCNews.com is just calling Townshend "the most prominent
figure" to have been *questioned* in this "probe."

Let's see......

Why do I suddenly feel like a Michael Jackson fan?

- SCHRADE in Akron