Re: A different Bomb

On Mon, 13 Jan 2003 12:35:38 -0500, "O'Neal, Kevin W."
<Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org> wrote:

>	>From: SicilianMother@xxxxxxx
>	>Subject: (no subject)
>>
>>I am typing "A Different Bomb" in a word processing program so it is easier
>
>>for me to send to people who don't have Adobe.......and can be inserted in
>an
>>email.........if anyone wants me to send it to them.....just let me know.
>
>Can you tells us the date Pete posted this diary entry?

I don't remember the exact date I first saw it, but I do know that I
was at work when I read it -- and our entire department was laid off
almost a year ago.

Leslie

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org