Re: trading the Encore Series

Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 14:03:11 -0800 (PST)
From: Jon Dawson <thirdofnever@yahoo.com>

I've got the Detroit Encore CD, and it's really good.
I've been reading great reviews of the other CD's, and
I was wondering if anybody out there would like to
trade copies of these shows? I'd buy every one of
them, but at $25 a pop I can't swing it.
To do this would be straight-out copying of copyrighted legit releases and I encourage fans to refuse to engage in it. One of the main rationales for bootlegging is that fans will support the band by buying (read: *buying*) legit releases.

Cheers,
--
Alan
"That's unbelievable, if that's true"