trading the Encore Series

I've got the Detroit Encore CD, and it's really good.
I've been reading great reviews of the other CD's, and
I was wondering if anybody out there would like to
trade copies of these shows? I'd buy every one of
them, but at $25 a pop I can't swing it.

I've heard that Denver is great, and I was supposed to
trade my Detroit CD with someone on the list for
Hershey, and I've lost the email.

I've also got Cobo Hall from 2000, which is a
soundboard.

See y'all later.

Jon

=====